Win a Scholarship to Attend the iDeaLabs July Cohort!
Our partner Microbold, has offered to pay tuition for 3 exceptional applicants who have demonstrated leadership potential and are resident in Lagos.
The Slatecube iDeaLabs project is a 3-month blended learning (residential and virtual) training, internship and job matching effort designed to develop and place up to 500 African graduates annually into top-notch jobs across the globe.
Our curriculum encompasses content from educational partners like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford, as well as global and local businesses, and finally, top notch industry professionals from across business, management, technology, media, and finance.
iDeaLabs is designed to help you develop skills and experience needed to land some of the best jobs available and we take only 10 applicants every batch.
80% of Slatecube iDeaLabs participants have successfully landed amazing internships and jobs after building skills through our program and so far, we have over 5,000 partnerships for jobs as well as over 200 professional courses.
Want to win a full scholarship to join our next cohort? To apply, simply follow these steps:
1. Visit our Facebook page and find the pinned post.
2. Answer the question ”Why should you be considered for a scholarship to join the iDeaLabs?”
3. Post your answer as a comment on the post with a maximum of 300 words. Also, include your slatecube username (signup on www.slatecube.com if you don’t have an account yet) and a link to your LinkedIn profile along with your essay.
4. “Like” and “Share” the post.
5. Check back on Saturday to see the list of winners.
Go on, seize this opportunity. We will announce the winners on 21st July 2017!